Sunday, March 05, 2023

Sunday Stealing

1. What are your plans for March?  Planting peas, beets, radishes, cabbage, and lettuce seeds.  And think positive thoughts, like "Don't think about what you don't have; just think of the things you HAVE."

2. Did you ever have or go to sleepovers as a kid?  A few.  I remember one was on my eleventh birthday.

3. Which books would you pick for a book binge?  Maybe John Sandford's Prey and Virgil Flowers books

4. What features do you love most about your home?  The view of the pasture in back, and the fact that we live in a rural setting.  I'm not much of a "house person", so mine is nothing special.

5. Favorite songs from tv, movies, and video games  That's not where I get my songs, but I do have one favorite from a movie:  "Old Time Rock and Roll", from Risky Business.  I came back here to add "Peter Gunn", because I still love that one.

6. What group games do you like to play with others?  I would enjoy playing card games, but I'm so terrible at it, nobody wants to be my partner.  

7. How often do you try something new?  Sometimes I try a new recipe, but that's about as daring as I get, these days.

8. What type of sushi is your favorite?  Yuck.  Raw fish?  Never tried it.

9. Do you prefer to relax or go on adventures during vacation?  When I could walk without pain, I liked museums, hiking trails, that sort of thing.  Now I just mostly stay at home, and that's a good place to be.

10. How do you prevent burn out?  No answer for this.

11. Which colors look best on you?  You'd have to ask somebody else.  I don't care about such things.

12. Do you like brunch?  I like eating any time I'm hungry, so yes.

13. Trends you showed up late for  You may have already gotten the idea that I DON'T DO TRENDS.

14. What’s your favorite drink order?  Coke.  I don't drink soda at home often, but it's a treat for me when we're eating out.

15. Which clothes or accessories make you feel most confident?  Read questions 4, 11, and 13.  Clothes don't really make me feel anything special.

I got these questions at the Sunday Stealing blog.

7 comments:

  1. I feel pretty much the same as you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Peter Gunn theme is GREAT, although I did not mention it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous2:56 PM

    I disagree strongly with you number 4 response!! Your house is one of, if not the most, the most special welcoming lovingly special home I know! It's the people who make a home, not the junk (although some of us have both😉). As I've shared I'll forever be greatful for you and your fantastic home!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't know "house person" was some kind of thing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's just that I never wanted a big fancy house, nor fancy furniture. And until the last 15 years or so, I wasn't even IN my house all that much except in winter. I don't decorate.

      Delete
  5. #9 pretty much describes me too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I used to dress much nicer than I do now and still feel like getting dressed up sometimes--but not often!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!