Sunday, February 17, 2008

Welcome, Homesteading Today friends!

When I checked my Sitemeter earlier this afternoon, I noticed I was getting a lot of new visitors from Homesteading Today, one of the useful forums I check into often. It's a place where you can ask questions about most any farming, homesteading, or livestock issue and get several answers and opinions.

I knew I had not posted anything there for some time, so I hastened to the site to find out what was going on. Lo and behold, the site is temporarily down, and several blogs were listed so the members would have something to read.

I checked out all the blogs, and found some really useful information and several interesting people.

I just wanted to throw out the welcome mat for my fellow HT users. I'm not as "homestead-oriented" as many of the other blogs, but hey... at least I have a tractor up there at the top. That has to count for something, right?

Feel free to comment: I do allow anonymous comments.

To read about a common country problem, click HERE for an entry on my AOL blog.

P.S. I noticed one of the HT referrals is in Bates City. That's so near, I could spit on them. Any other Kansas City area Homesteading Today folks dropping by?

5 comments:

  1. Don't know much about homesteading, Donna, but I do know I appreciate your input! Thanks for helping me out! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous6:36 PM

    Donna,

    Thanks for taking a look at my blog today!

    We're in the Southwest, struggling to get out of suburbia!

    I'm putting you on my blogroll as well.

    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by our Blog today! I get several hits a day on the blog but very few people leave comments. It’s great to hear from others!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous10:06 PM

    Thanks for the welcome mat... and thanks for providing some reading material while HT is down :)

    ~ WildernesFamily

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous1:39 PM

    I love the blog... I am a lost Ht'er but I am glad I found this blog... great reading.

    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!