Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Nothing is beyond you

The title of this entry is part of the meme (see the last step).

Directions:

1. Put your iTunes, Windows Media Player, iPod etc. on shuffle.
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1. IF SOMEONE SAYS "IS THIS OKAY" YOU SAY? Autumn Leaves
2. HOW WOULD YOU DESCRIBE YOURSELF? Break Thou The Bread of Life
3. WHAT DO YOU LIKE IN A GUY/GIRL? Darlin’ Let’s Turn Back The Years
4. HOW DO YOU FEEL TODAY? Mustang Sally
5. WHAT IS YOUR LIFE'S PURPOSE? You’re Still On My Mind
6. WHAT IS YOUR MOTTO? Couldn’t Love Have Picked a Better Way To Die?
7. WHAT DO YOUR FRIENDS THINK OF YOU? Just As I Am
8. WHAT DO YOUR PARENTS THINK OF YOU? Home For The Holidays
9. WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT VERY OFTEN? He Is Lord
10. WHAT IS 2 + 2? Unwed Fathers
11. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR EX? A Damn Good Country Song
12. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE PERSON YOU LIKE? Let It Rock
13. WHAT IS YOUR LIFE STORY? Here Comes Santa Claus
14. WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU GROW UP? I Can’t Stand The Rain
15. WHAT DO YOU THINK WHEN YOU SEE THE PERSON YOU LIKE? Dear Hearts and Gentle People
16. WHAT WILL THEY PLAY AT YOUR FUNERAL? On The Street Where You Live
17. WHAT IS YOUR HOBBY/INTEREST? Sweet, Sweet Spirit
18. WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST FEAR? Hearts in my Dreams
19. WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST SECRET? Can’t Buy Me Love
20. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR FRIENDS? Theme From A Summer Place

Now press "next" one more time and use it as your title.

Because I have lots of religious music on my computer, I was afraid some of my answers might turn out to be sacrilegious. This MEME is silly, but it gives readers an idea of what sort of music I like, at the very least.

I found this on one of the Kansas City blogs I read, General Blather.

1 comment:

  1. This is interestingly silly. It made no sense at first because I dived straight into reading from number 1.

    Once I read the top instructions, it brought a smile to my face. This is so interesting I think I will try it too.

    Your last comment about being sacrilegious is funny too.

    Will see what happens when I start to answer using my iTunes. I like the idea!

    Have a great week ahead.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!