Sunday, February 17, 2008

Silly weather guessers again

Cliff and I seldom miss watching "CBS Sunday Morning". It's one of the better news magazine shows on television. Sometimes we watch from the comfort of our bed, snuggled down warm and cozy; that's what we intended to do today.

We had rain all night, with the rain turning to snow this morning. The ground is white now, but not frozen. Evidently, Kansas City has more white stuff than we do. Because the weather guessers have preempted our usual fare. Yes, that would be "CBS Sunday Morning".

So for a solid hour, we've listened to a talking head repeating the same weather information over and over, when this information could easily be made to crawl along the bottom of the screen while we watch our regular programing.

Guess I'll go to CBS Sunday Morning website to see what I missed today.

3 comments:

  1. A few of our Tulsa News Stations are like that. They keep saying the same weather info over and over and over. Like we are all idiots and cannot read the scroll at the bottom of the screen OR understand the 'weatherMap' in the corner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! I just watched the video of the gal and her horse!!!!!!!!!! That is just amazing, I am in awe! I've got to show that to some of my riding friends here, Sometimes I can't even get my horse to stand while I get on! Doesn't say much for me does it. Sigh.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ugh, that is the worst. Did you ever notice that they never preempt a good show with something better? It's always a lose-lose situation.

    Maybe they'll leave you be next Sunday, huh?

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!