Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Ah, sweet fickle Missouri

Yesterday was sunny, warm and pleasant (although muddy) with the high temperature around 70.

This morning we've had thunder, lightening, and rain, with temperatures of 34°.

According to weather.com, we should expect four to six inches of snow tonight.

This latter prediction I have trouble believing, since we've had similar threats a half-dozen times so far this season and it has yet to happen in the predicted proportions. I like snow, so I'm always disappointed when it doesn't meet my expectations.

Not to mention that I'm leaving for Mission, Texas, on Thursday. And I'd like there to be a sharp contrast between the weather here at home and and the conditions I find when I step off the plane at McAllen.

4 comments:

  1. Come to Missouri and see it all. No wonder Grams and others are sick.
    I do hope you have a wonderful time on your trip.
    It's 21 degrees here. Yesterday I had the heat off and the windows open. Oh I'm so ready for spring and fishing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wasn't the thunder awesome!! I could do without the rain, though.

    I was very envious of your ride on Blue yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. it was the same here on OKLA.

    Have a good trip to Texas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you have a safe trip and have a wonderful time! Kelly and I voted today and it was a cold rain! Now they are calling for the snow! Who knows how much we will get!!! They have said we will get a whole bunch so many times and we didn't!! Kelly wants it to snow! Love and Hugs Grams

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!