Friday, March 14, 2008

That blog-catalogue thing

I thought it would be really neat to have pictures of people who had visited my blog; that's why I put that widget on here. However, at present time I see something rather objectionable there. Have patience with me, I've been rather busy. I'll either remove the whole widget or exchange it for something that doesn't show pictures.

There is always somebody messing up a good thing. (Edited later: Fixed the problem, I think. I can block a user. It works!)

Cliff and I found a used manufactured home, a single-wide (trailer house in other words), that we really liked today. Even if we don't get this one, the man deals in used stuff quite a bit. He'll be a good contact for us.

2 comments:

  1. Oooh ooh that's me over there on the side! How're you enjoying our reprieve from the miserable winter? xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wonder why it didn't put me up. I'm registered on blog catalog. Wierd. But you're right about someone always messing up the works. I didn't know there was a way to block a user. That's cool too.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!