Friday, March 21, 2008

Believe what you will

My hope is built on nothing less
Than Jesus’ blood and righteousness.
I dare not trust the sweetest frame,
But wholly trust in Jesus’ Name.

Refrain

On Christ the solid Rock I stand,
All other ground is sinking sand;
All other ground is sinking sand.

When darkness seems to hide His face,
I rest on His unchanging grace.
In every high and stormy gale,
My anchor holds within the veil.

Refrain

His oath, His covenant, His blood,
Support me in the whelming flood.
When all around my soul gives way,
He then is all my Hope and Stay.

Refrain

When He shall come with trumpet sound,
Oh may I then in Him be found.
Dressed in His righteousness alone,
Faultless to stand before the throne.

Refrain

My Hope

4 comments:

  1. One of my favorite hymns and one we sing often at my church.

    Have a blessed and meaningful Easter holiday, Donna. :o)

    Love and hugs,

    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen sister!!! One of my favorites! Have a blessed Easter tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AMEN! Have a great Easter. May the "Son" shine in your life.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just another lurker coming out of the shadows to let you know I enjoy your posts along with my morning coffee. I don't remember how I found you, just glad I did. Keep posting and Happy Easter and trails to you !

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!