Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Making money with my blog?

Someone asked in a comment whether I was making any money from the Google adsense widget on my blog.

Well, actually, yes I am. If I live long enough.

I chose to only have the one ad displayed, so that probably slows the action down. I think I've had Adsense on here for almost a year, and I have the astounding total of $20.06. I won't get a check until the amount reaches $100, though. Let's see, at the rate I'm going, I may receive a check around 2012. By which time inflation will have cut the value of $100 in half.

Oh well, it was only an experiment anyway. And now you know.

4 comments:

  1. Glad you got your mammogram done! I have my appointment coming up, I never miss them due to all the breast cancer in our family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I considered doing that, too. I'm glad to hear from someone who did it. I'm not sure it's worth the time if they wait forever to send you the check!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, big spender! In a few years that might just buy a nice meal out somewhere. Or maybe not at the rate prices are going up.....

    Thanks for answering my question, though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I helped, I hope. I clicked your one ad. LOL

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!