Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Scenes from Kansas City

We don't get into Kansas City often, even though it's less than forty miles away; so when I'm there, I always see things new to me. Like the murals on these buildings.

Sort of a tribute to Kansas City Jazz and the jazz museum, I guess.


An advertisement for local breweries.

I hadn't been to Union Station for at least forty years; today we went there to see Bodies Revealed exhibition. What a huge old building!

And what a magnificent ceiling.

Ah, Western Auto. I remember it well.

4 comments:

  1. What did you think of "Bodies" ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes,what did you think?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love the photos on your trip. I am very much interested in seeing other places through the eyes of its citizens.

    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for the little tour of a great city. We still have a Western Auto here.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!