Thursday, March 06, 2008

linking to someone special

As you probably surmised by my last few entries, there's nothing of interest going on around here. So today I'd like to share a touching entry on one of my favorite blogs, "In The Midst Of This Season". Toni and her husband will soon officially adopt their fourth child, and if you go to THIS POST and then follow the links she added there, you'll be amazed, as I was, at the way things have fallen into place for them. You may even get teary-eyed.

Don't miss the link that takes you HERE; click on the picture of the sleeping dad and baby so you can see it better, and look at the resemblance.

Wow.

1 comment:

  1. Aw, thanks Donna. I'm under the weather and thus not able to blog about the finalization for a few days. I'll get there though. Your kind words are so appreciated.
    Blessings,
    ~Toni~

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!