Wednesday, July 16, 2008

busy times around here

That's the porch being added onto the front of our home. I wonder if the roof will be added tomorrow?

In the evening, I can sit on my front porch and watch the horses in their favorite lounging area. We have no idea why they don't go to a nice, shady spot. Oh no, they'd rather stand in the direct sun in the heat of the day so they can make life difficult for Cliff when he wants to get a tractor through that gate.


Cliff is mowing the grass/clover field as I type this. We call that particular tractor "Big Ugly" because that's what it is: big and ugly. Actually I got that name from somebody on a message board, and I don't think they were talking about a tractor. But it fits the old Case, anyhow.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:00 AM

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She might be ugly, but she gets the job done.
    What did the dog think about the tractor ride? Cliff and his sister look all relaxed up there. Its good to see his sister getting out some.
    Your porch looks good!!Will be better when you can sit in the shade and watch the world go by.
    God bless you all, and keep cool.
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such exciting times for the home!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!