Saturday, October 25, 2008

Cool morning

Eleven-year-old Granddaughter Natalie spent the afternoon, evening and night with me. We had a session in the hot tub, watched NCIS reruns, Trading Spouses and Supernanny.

We also spent some time in Yoville (on facebook) and toured one another's apartments there, she on one computer and me on the other. A nineteen-year-old guy hit on me in the bar there, asking how old I was. "Old enough to be your grandma," I told him. He found someone else to hit on. Yes, there's a bar in Yoville, and you can get so drunk that everybody looks blurry.

Nattie and I ate popcorn and chilled out until bedtime.

Because I know Natalie likes to sleep with a radio on, I gave her use of my Blackout Buddy. It's still going strong, so I guess a charge lasts a long time.

It's cold this morning, so the hot tub is going to be great. I'm usually in it when the sun is coming up, but today I'm waiting for my granddaughter to wake up, so we can indulge together.

I'm really enjoying all the comments on my previous post. If you have a blog and haven't left a comment there yet, it isn't too late!

1 comment:

  1. seems like a wonderful day! I hadn't head of Yoville (barely about Facebook); I'll have to check it out

    betty

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!