Thursday, June 13, 2024

Addiction is sad

 


I spent an hour weeding the garden and a flower bed during the cool morning hours.  The flower bed was difficult, thanks to my cat's addiction to catnip.  I keep that bottomless ice cream bucket around the plant because otherwise he lays on the whole plant and rolls on it.  He almost had it killed before I put the bucket there.  There were a few grassy weeds growing in it, so I took the bucket off to better reach the weeds and not injure the plant itself.  That crazy animal hopped on it so I couldn't even get the weeds.  I splashed some water on him and he stayed back long enough for me to finish and put the bucket back on it.

On another note, I know a lot of my Facebook friends like me to put the link of my blogger posts on Facebook so they won't forget to check it. Well, apparently that's over because they removed this one. Here's what I got:

"It looks like you tried to get likes, follows, shares or video views in a misleading way."

"Your post goes against community Standards
Repeatedly breaking our rules can cause more account restrictions."

Now this doesn't bother me at all. I never was trying to see how many people would read my blog, but some of my friends requested that I share on Facebook so they wouldn't forget. I wanted to let you know why I'm not doing that any more. My blog will still go on.

4 comments:

  1. What a strange message to receive! I never really tried to figure out how many readers I had. It never really mattered to me. I miss it now though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Facebook cracks down on the unnecessary and harmless and lets some other incendiary posts go. What in the world? I never post my blog link on Facebook because I don't want anyone there to find me who doesn't already read. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kitty has got quite a catnip obsession :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Funny thing.. neither cat ( Tigger or Jack) likes catnip..

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!