Sunday, January 14, 2024

Sunday Stealing

1. Your favorite part of the day:  early morning

2. Something you know a lot about:  Dairy cows and calves; the Bible.

3. An important person in your life:  My husband, my parents

4. Your favorite recipe:  My mother's noodle recipe

5. An event that turned out differently than planned:  My first boyfriend started talking marriage and I was prepared to spend my life with him (I was twenty).  Suddenly he told me he was moving on and wouldn't be seeing me any more.  I wish at the time I had realized his decision would be the best thing that ever happened to me, because I met my husband, and we were much more suited to one another.

6. How you procrastinate:  By just doing something I'd rather do.

7. The best type of surprise:  A totally unexpected one from an unexpected person.

8. Music that helps you relax:  The old hymns, light classical music

9. A thing your life has in excess:  food

10. A book you want to read.  I read a lot, so if I want to read something, I just go ahead and do it.  There's always some book I want to check out.

11. A person you’re always happy to see.  My children, my sister, grandkids, other special individuals

12. What  time do you go to sleep?  In winter, 8 PM.  In summer, usually whenever it gets dark.

13. A word to describe the past year.  Very nice

14. Your favorite household chore.  Cooking... does that count?  The one I don't mind too much is washing dishes.

15. One thing you’d like to see:  People getting along


2 comments:

  1. Yes on #15. My favorite household chore is a tough one, but I do like to vacuum and make lines in the carpet. However, I procrastinate on dragging out the vacuum, so I must not love it too much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your words are soothing.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!