Another stolen meme
1. the last song you heard
What a Friend we Have in Jesus (at church)
2. the last food you ate
Leftover cold Kraft mac and cheese in the pan because I hate to waste food.
3. the last drink you had
4. the last line in a book/newspaper or magazine you read
"Asher very slowly wilts toward the table, pressing his cheek against it, as if all the will to fight has gone out of him." From the book Mad Honey
5. the last movie you saw
I don't recall.
6. the last tv-show you watched
I'm watching football today
7. the last news you read about your hometown
From the Facebook community page:
You can sign up for this event now! Come join in on community and cooking! The Craft Fair and Tractor Show will be on the same date!
8. the last photo you took with your phone, with a little explanation
Me showing off my 7-inch-long radishes... but I didn't take it.
An acapella version of "Let Him Have His Way With Thee" because I hadn't heard it for years and wanted to see what the words were.
10. the last thing you brought in the supermarket
Fish fry stuff, 2 zucchinis (for ratatouille) and Louisiana Fish Fry New Orleans stye breading mix (Our grandson has become quite the fisherman).
11. the last time you were on an airplane
Three years ago when we flew to Georgia to visit our son and his family
12. the last long drive in a car
What do you consider a long drive? We drove one hundred miles to a cousin's funeral. That's quite a trip for us these days.
13. the last telephone conversation you had
14. the last letter you wrote
Oh my, that's been awhile. I don't know.
15. the last concert you attended
Whisperin' Bill Anderson, I think. He says he won't be doing any more live shows except for the Grand Ole Opry once in awhile. He's 85 years old.