Sunday, May 07, 2023

A meme about songs (Sunday Stealing)

1. a song with a food name.    Take an Old Cold Tater and Wait   LISTEN

2  a song with an animal in it   Tennessee Stud  Listen

3  a song about a bird   Lonely Little Robin  Listen  

4  a song about a dog   You Dirty Old Egg-Sucking Dog  Listen   

5  a song mentioning a cat   Senor Don Gato  LISTEN

6.  A song listing a character from Wizard of Oz.  Marie Laveau   LISTEN  (she's a witch, right?)

7  a late night driving song    Turn the Page   LISTEN

8  a song from a movie   Nine to Five   LISTEN

9  a guilty pleasure song   Three little Birds   LISTEN

10 a song about friends   Lean on Me   LISTEN

11 a song that is about summertime   Summertime   LISTEN

12 a song that needs to be played more on the radio  Enjoy  Yourself   LISTEN

13 a song about drugs or alcohol   Rainy Day Woman Number 12 and 35   LISTEN

14 a song you would sing at karaoke   Me and Bobby Mcgee   LISTEN

15 a song from year you were born in   I'll Be Seeing You   LISTEN

Numbers 2, 7, 10, and 15 are all-time top favorites!  I noticed that I'm the only country music fan participating in this meme.  Probably the oldest one, too.  I shared this entry on Facebook so my friends who like country music will make up for other participants, who are no doubt making fun of my taste in music.  :D  

2 comments:

  1. I only know a few of these since I'm not a country fan. Marie Laveau is a voodoo person, I think.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Take a Tater and Wait.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!