Friday, January 04, 2008

Stuff we bought for our motorcycle.

Cliff and I had a blast in December, ordering add-on stuff for our Gold Wing. It wasn't so much fun when the credit card bill came, but we'll get rid of that real fast. I'm doing this entry primarily for our son, who wanted to see what all Cliff had done to the bike.

Jim, you probably know to click on any of the pictures to make them larger.

This is a mud-guard extension. Cliff said it was the single hardest thing to put on.

I picked this out: It goes on the inside of the lid of the trunk, and there are pockets to store little items like aspirin, band-aids, camera stuff, and any other things we need on a road trip.

This shows the smoke-colored air wings and the highway boards.

This shows the highway boards and new engine guardrails.

This is our new half-cover. We had a full cover for the blue Gold Wing, but it was too bulky to take along on long road trips. This one covers the top half, which is all that's needed.


Cliff's putting it on to try it out.

Yep, that's exactly what we needed!

Money well spent, I say.

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:05 PM

    All great additions I'd say. I really like the trunk lid organizer. Hopefully you get to try it all out in the next couple days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, everything but the kitchen sink.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the organizer!! Dear friends of our were Gold Wing riders. They traveled from Iowa to the west coast of Canada on that.

    Safe travels for 2008!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You got some really nice motorcycle accessories for Christmas. I love the organizer too. We have kind of looked around for a much smaller card case holder to mount on the back of my yamaha. My hubby got my a Star motorcycle pin to wear. Got all my accessories thru this last year, lol. Thanks for stopping by and Happy New Year to you and your family :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a nice motorcycle! Me and my ex had 3 of them but I was always leery (afraid) to ride them. I did get a nasty burn on my leg from the exhaust pipe once! We also had a Honda scooter that I rode ONCE to college (about 2 miles away) and was terrified the whole time! The feeling of freedom always intrigued and terrified me at the same time-maybe one day!

    I hope you have a wonderful weekend-Jeff

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!