Sunday, January 20, 2008

Patrick's Saturday Six


Here are this week’s “Saturday Six” questions. Either answer the questions in a comment at Patrick's Place, or put the answers in an entry on your journal…but either way, leave a link to your journal at Patrick's Place so that everyone else can visit! To be counted as “first to play,” you must be the first player to either answer the questions in a comment or to provide a complete link to the specific entry in your journal in which you answer the questions. A link to your journal in general cannot count. Enjoy!

1. Take the quiz: Are you a tortured genius?





You Are 38% Tortured Genius



You definitely have a few tortured genius qualities, but you hide them pretty well.

You're smart enough to be a genius - but also smart enough not to let it torture you.


2. Which of the following are (or would) you more likely to remember: your significant other’s birthday, your anniversary, or where you first met? Where we first met; Cliff's birthday and our anniversary are only two days apart, and I always have to stop and figure out which is which.

3. If a single day could be established to celebrate all wedding anniversaries and it gained the acceptance of Mother’s Day, would you celebrate your anniversary on “Anniversary Day,” on your real anniversary, or both? I'm supposed to celebrate my anniversary? All we ever do is eat out someplace... Hey, I'll celebrate both times!

4. What experience do you think you’ll honestly never forget? There are so many! I guess it would be Cliff's open heart surgery. I'll never forget the pain he went through, and the fear we both felt. That single event changed the way the two of us look at life.

5. When you have to remember to do something at a specific time, what method are you most likely to use to remind yourself? I write it on the calendar.

6. What was the last important date that you forgot? I can't think of one.

2 comments:

  1. I did #1 & linked to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have another thing in common! My birthday is Oct. 23rd and my anniversary is Oct. 25th - only 2 days apart! ;o)

    Stay warm and have a great week, Donna.

    Hugs,

    Diane

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!