Sunday, January 06, 2008

Weather-guessers... wrong again?

When we took off on the 'Wing yesterday, we expected to be riding beneath clouds all day. That's what the forecasters said, and of course, we know they're always right. Lo and behold, the sun shone on us for the duration of our ride, from 10 until 3:30; sunshine makes a huge difference in your comfort when you're riding a motorcycle!

This morning I checked the forecast for today: "Showers early, then cloudy in the afternoon; high 58°."

I took the dog outside, looked up, and saw stars everywhere. What do they call "early"?

I'm probably tempting fate by putting these thoughts into words, but it looks to me like another motorcycle ride is in order.

2 comments:

  1. I had alternating fog & sun bringing the boys home yesterday. Better weather the closer we got to home.

    Today I went to your favorite Wal-Mart in short sleeves! I bet the ride was awesome, it was a lovely day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was nice here today too, we did some snowmobiling after church and had a great time. So nice to get out in the nice fresh air and have it blowing in my face. It was warm enough to have my face mask open which isn't always the case!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!