Tuesday, January 29, 2008

My oldest grandchild

Ah, my first grandbaby. How I loved that boy. I babysat him while his dad was in the Army and his mom finished high school.

He looked like this a lot of the time, but I still loved him.

These days, I'm used to seeing him underneath his pickup. Sometimes his grandpa helps, like in this picture.

Other times he goes it alone. (Although you can see his grandpa's watchful eyes over his shoulder.)

Usually these pickup problems are caused by something he did himself.

Like HERE.

Grandchildren. You can't live with them and you can't live without them.

Especially if they are living in your house.

2 comments:

  1. My first and only (so far) grandbaby is only 9 months old, but these days are coming for us, I know.

    I was Daddy's only boy, LOL! Out of 5 girls I was the tomboy who helped him work on cars, went hunting and fishing and whatever else he did with him. Oh, the memories!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Usually these pickup problems are caused by something he did himself.. Like HERE!"

    This is funny and enjoyable to read. Good post. Thanks for sharing.

    Have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!