Sunday, April 09, 2023

Sunday Stealing

1. I've come to realize that my chest-size... isn't what it used to be.  (I had a breast reduction years ago.)

2. I've come to realize that my job... is to take care of my husband.  

3. I've come to realize that when I'm driving... I must be dreaming, since I never had a driver's license.

4. I've come to realize that I need... God.

5. I've come to realize that I have lost... most of my energy and enthusiasm.

6. I've come to realize that I hate it... when there's a drought. 

7. I've come to realize that if I'm drunk... I must be dreaming again.  This particular old lady doesn't drink anything alcoholic at this stage of her life. 

8. I've come to realize that money... is worth less every day. 

9. I've come to realize that certain people... want everyone to think like they do. 

10. I've come to realize... that I'll always be selfish. 

11. I've come to realize that my sibling... is as perfect as a woman can be.

12. I've come to realize that my mom... only ever wished the best for me.

13. I've come to realize that my cell phone... has a dead battery half the time.

14. I've come to realize that when I woke up this morning... I was still tired.

15. I've come to realize that last night before I went to sleep... I was still thankful for my life.

10 comments:

  1. I've never had a driver's license either, though I've had 7 learner's permits, the last of which expired in 1988.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like that you admire your sibling.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We've had a drought for so long and I'm so pleased that we have had rain--lots of it--this year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. #4...That's the ticket to it all, isn't it? :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish that I had something profound to add to this, but I don't.

    ReplyDelete
  6. #6. In Manchester we rarely have a drought - but that means it rains a lot. In fact as I type it is pouring down.

    #9. So true!

    :o)

    Cheers

    PM

    ReplyDelete
  7. I could have sworn I commented on this post; am I losing my memory? I wish my sibling and I agreed on politics; I love him but we are very, very different. At least he's not like #9 although his wife is. A story for another time. Chest size, LOL. I would like a reduction too but am too cheap to pay for it.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!