Thursday, December 02, 2021

Thursday Thirteen

 PLACES I HAVE LIVED

1.  Guss, Iowa

2.  Villisca, Iowa

3.  Eagleville, Missouri

4.  Riverside, Missouri

5.  Eagleville, Missouri

6.  Harlem (an unincorporated area of Kansas City, Missouri)

7.  Kansas City North, Missouri

8.  2638 East 11th Street, Kansas City, Missouri  (my first apartment, and there was one in North Kansas City after that)

9.  Sugar Creek, Missouri

10.  Blue Springs, Missouri

11.  Oak Grove, Missouri

12.  Coffey, Missouri

13.  Wellington, Missouri

There were more than this, though.  When my parents and I had the Villisca address, we moved a couple of times in the same area; the same was true when we lived in the Kansas City area.  I think my mother liked to move into old two-story rental houses, clean them up, paint the woodwork, and wallpaper every room.  The last five places are where Cliff and I lived after we married; we've lived in Wellington since 1975.

 

4 comments:

  1. I've spent time in Villisca and by proximity, Guss, but that about covers my time in your list. I suppose I've spent time in Kansas City but not enough time to get a flavor of the area like Villisca.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't lived in more than one state-just Seattle and Puyallup.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like my child hood only we went from Key West to Ohio about as many times. At least you got to stay mostly in Missouri.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmmm.... Now you've got me wondering. Kunia, Waipahu, Manoa (all on Oahu). Then Chicago and now back in Hawaii. Ahhh... so not as many places as you, that's for sure.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!