Sunday, July 16, 2023

Sunday Stealing

1. What are the 3 most important things everyone should know about you?  1. I'm not very social  2. I'm a slob  3. I believe in Jesus and try my best to follow Him; sometimes I fail, but I try.

2. What is the strangest thing you believed as a child?  I thought God was like a magician and he just dropped newborn babies beside the mother, abra cadabra.  Later, I decided babies must come out of the mother's belly button.  My mom didn't tell me any of the facts of life until I was 12, and even then I didn't know where babies come from until I watched a barn cat have her kittens.  

3. Thinking of school classes, which were your favorite and least favorite?  Favorite was always English, hands down.  I didn't like math, but my least favorite was Physical Education. 

4. What is your favorite fast food?  Burger King

5. What song comes closest to how you feel about your life right now?
  


6. Have you ever taken martial arts classes?  Hahahahahaha.  Nope

7. Does your life tend to get better or worse or does it just stay the same?  I've had a wonderful life.  The few lows that have come in my life only make the highs better when they come.

8.What arts and crafts have you tried and decided you were bad at?  I'm not crafty in any way.

9. What is the truest thing that you know?  Thankfulness breeds happiness

10. Are you more of a giver or a taker?  I think I'm both at different times

11. Do you make your decisions with an open heart/mind?  Not always

12. What is the most physically painful thing that has ever happened to you?  Having my babies, I suppose

13. What is the most emotionally painful thing that has ever happened to you?  I'll pass on this question.

14. What is your favorite line from a movie?  Round up the usual suspects

15. Can you eat with chopsticks?  I've never tried, but I'm clumsy and probably couldn't do it anyway

6 comments:

  1. you made me laugh out loud when I read your response at number 6 😂

    ReplyDelete
  2. You mean babies DON'T coe out of the mommy's belly button?! Phys Ed was dreadful most of my time in 4th to 8th grade; we did lots of marching.

    ReplyDelete
  3. PE and art were my least favorite, languages, science and history my favorites. I tried to find something I liked about every class though. For example I was good in math but not in geometry; however, the teacher was amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Surprising how many of us hated PE.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Jimmy Fortune!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!