Wednesday, July 26, 2023

So many anonymous commenters

I'm getting more and more comments from people who used to show up with their name and are now anonymous, and I don't understand it at all.  I tried to find something about it on Google, but only found one thing on a lady's blog.  I really don't understand it, but if you want to see it, it's HERE

That's all I have except to tell you that Cliff's new pulmonologist did several tests on him, and he doesn't think he has asthma; he thinks it's something with his heart.  I find it hard to believe.  This doctor had him stop the inhalers and the one pill he was taking.  I guess we'll find out if he gets so he can't breath.  He's already wheezing.

10 comments:

  1. A lot of us had this problem earlier this year or perhaps last fall. It mostly affected blogs with embedded comments. I changed my settings and haven’t had an issue since.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you think his wheezing has anything to do with the wildfires? I know that when the smoke is a problem here, I get all snuffly and wheezy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Today he isn't wheezing. He's been on asthma meds for a couple of years; some days he could hardly walk from the house to the shop on days he couldn't get his breath. I don't think there were big fires around at that time.

      Delete
  3. Does he have any edema in his legs and feet?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He's never had edema so far. Doctors always check for that

      Delete
  4. It could be environmental with the smoke and Lord knows what else is being dumped into the atmosphere. I have noticed that I am more tired on bad air quaility days. I have asthma, but it is under control with Singulair and just a rescue inhaler.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Debby has some excellent questions. Could he be in congestive heart failure? Is he retaining fluid? If so, a diuretic might help. My mom is back to mostly normal after taking one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The doctor thinks it's coronary thrombosis, whatever that is. Actually, today he seems to be feeling OK.

      Delete
    2. That's PULMONARY Thrombosis

      Delete
  6. Anonymous9:34 AM

    Google side effects of his BP meds ( if he is on any). I had to come off Norvasc and also Atenolol because they made me have BAD asthma symptoms. (This is Carlene)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!