Sunday, September 26, 2021

Sunday Stealing

1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?

I think it's about time for a haircut.

2. What shirt are you wearing?

One of four tractor club T-shirts we own.  Cliff  never wears them, so I wear them around home to get some use out of them; neighbors probably think I'm wearing the same shirt every day.


3. Do you label yourself?

All the time, depending on what I'm doing and the mood I'm in  .  The word "unique" seems to cover all the labels, though, whether good or bad.

4. What does your watch look like?

I don't have one.

5. What were you doing at midnight last night?

Sleeping

6. Last furry thing you touched?

My dog, Gabe.

7. Favorite age you have been so far?

My whole decade from age 40 to 50.  I could dive deeper and come up drier.  I had lots of energy, I was writing songs and poems, and I gained my first grandchildren during that time.

8. What is your current desktop picture?

A picture I took during my morning walk of the sun shining through trees on our property.

9. If you had to choose between $1,000,000 or to be able to fly what would it be?

I'd take the money.

10. The last song you listened to?

"I Need Thee Every Hour" with the congregation at the Baptist Church this morning. 

11. What do you do when vending machines steal your money?

I don't use vending machines.  The stuff in them is priced too high, and there's never anything but junk food in them.

12. Would you move for the person you loved?

Oh yes, to the ends of the earth if need be.

13. Name three things that you have on you at all times?

My wedding band and my glasses.  The only other thing I could add is my clothes.  But wait, does "all times" include nighttime when I'm sleeping?  If so, forget the glasses.

14. What’s your favorite town/city?

Favorite town, Wellington, Missouri; I've lived less than two miles from the town since 1975.  Favorite city, Kansas City.

15. Does anything hurt on your body right now?

My knees always hurt if I stop to think about it, but most of the time I don't think about it. 


If you'd like to do these memes, you'll find one every  Sunday at the  Sunday Stealing blog.  Some of their questions are too personal to suit me, so I only do them occasionally when they suit me. 

9 comments:

  1. Gracious! I was looking in the mirror this morning and was thinking about cutting my hair too!!! Thank you so much for showing us Bev's Sunday Stealing blog. It's absolutely what I needed now as my ideas run dry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting. I am in agreement with #s 1,4,5, and definitely the decade in 7. I'll check out that link, Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. "I Need Thee Every Hour"... I love that song too, Donna. I love the rendition that Joey & Rory Feek sing (RIP Joey!). ~Andrea xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I sometimes go a week without ever looking in a mirror.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not one to look in mirrors either, except to see if I need to comb my hair before we go someplace.

      Delete
  5. I looked in the mirror and thought how old I looked. My neck is so sore that I'm not sleeping very well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I look in the mirror and see my mother.

      Delete
    2. Same here. I look more and more like her every year.

      Delete
  6. I always look in the mirror and wonder what happened! Thanks for joining in Sunday Stealing; sorry I'm so late getting to your answers.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!