Thursday, January 03, 2008

Better weather coming?

It's been miserably cold here, with temperatures dropping into the single digits at night. I very seldom let cold weather keep me from taking my daily walk, but I wimped out on New Year's Day. Yesterday, it warmed up to the lower 20's by afternoon, so I put on my Carharts and went. Hope is in sight, though. It's supposed to get into the 40's before this day is over. And the weekend? Saturday and Sunday look like possible motorcycle ride days! The wind forecast for Sunday isn't good, but when we've gone this long without riding, we'll manage. Any one of those days might work for riding my horse. It's about time!

And we got two loads of gravel, so we'll be able to get out of our driveway.

2 comments:

  1. I hated fresh gravel day! It's so much more difficult to drive on at first. But necessary.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember the excitement of new gravel in the country, lol.
    Blessings,
    ~Toni~

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!