Here is this week’s “Sunday Seven” question. Either answer in a comment at Patrick's Place, or put the answers in an entry on your blog…but either way, leave a link to your journal at Patrick's Place so that everyone else can visit! To be counted as “first to play,” you must be the first player to either answer the questions in a comment or to provide a complete link to the specific entry in your blog in which you answer the questions. A general link to your blog cannot count. Enjoy!
THIS WEEK’S QUESTION:
Name seven things for which you are thankful.
Either answer the question in a comment at Patrick's Place or answer it in your journal and include the link in a comment. (To be considered “first to play,” a link must be to the specific entry in which you answered the question.) You may include this link in the URL space when leaving your comment, or in the comment itself. As long as it’s there in one spot or the other.
Wow, this is easy:
1. The grace of God
2. My husband, his health, and his job
3. my home, with all the new-to-me perks that go with it (a/c, dishwasher, garbage disposal, hot tub)
4. my children and grandchildren, and family in general
5. Our 42 acres
6. the Internet and all my Internet friends
7. Our motorcycle, and all the fun trips we have on it.