Sunday, January 15, 2023

Sunday Stealing

FAVORITES

1. What is your favorite accent?  I love all accents.  The sexiest accent, though, is from Julio Iglesias; he's Spanish.  

2. What is your favorite animal?  I can't choose just one, although if I could only have one, I suppose it would be a dog.  I have four I like a lot:  Jersey  cows, cats, dogs, and chickens.

3. What is your favorite band?  I'm not really a band person; words in a song are important to me.  If we're going to count singing group bands, I'll choose the Eagles.

4. What is your favorite childhood book?  At what age?  My first favorite book was probably Mother Goose Nursery Rhymes; Second would be Little Black Sambo; Then the Bobbsey Twins books; next, Little House on the Prairie, which I discovered in the fifth grade.    

5. What is your favorite color?  the blue of the sky and the greens of trees and pastures.  Also, all the colors of sunrises and sunsets.

6. What is your favorite drink?  Coffee, which I have recently started drinking again.  For a long time my  stomach couldn't handle it, but for the last week or so, it isn't hurting me!  I limit it to two cups in the morning.  If it starts bothering me again, I'll stop drinking it, but right now it's heavenly.

7. What is your favorite flavor of ice cream?  Ben and Jerry's  Cherry Garcia

8. What is your favorite place on the planet?  Right here, in my part of Missouri.

9. What is your favorite sandwich?  Tenderloin sandwich

10. What is your favorite swear word?  The closest I  get to a swear word is "oh crap".

11. What is your favorite thing to wear?  At home, pajama pants and sweatshirt in winter, or shorts and T-shirt in summer.  I like loose, comfortable clothes.  If I leave home, I wear a bra and shoes with jeans and whatever top I choose;  otherwise, not.  At my age, comfort is everything.

12. What is your favorite food to eat on a rainy day?  I'm not even going to try and pick a favorite food.  My favorite foods number in the hundreds.

13. What is your favorite food to eat on a sunny day?  What does the weather have to do with what I eat?

14. What is your favorite number?  I've always said seven, because I was born on the seventh day  of the seventh month.  Truthfully, though, I have no favorite number.

15. What is your favorite snack?  Ruffles Cheddar and Sour Cream potato chips, but I very seldom have them because I can't stop eating them until the whole bag is empty and then my stomach is upset for two days.  Yes, I'm a glutton.

Thanks to Bev Sykes, who brings us Sunday Stealing on a regular basis.

6 comments:

  1. I wondered what the weather had to do with eating, too, although I know my diet changes with the seasons, so I suppose it's a valid question. I enjoyed your description of your favorite colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved your description of colors too. We both have the same fashion sense!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love dogs also. I am there with you on the cheddar and sour cream chips. They are so good! I can't stop eating them either. We rarely have them. Loved your answers! Have a nice weekend. ♥

    https://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. When you mentiond coffee I started wondering why didn't mention that.
    I love coffee!!

    In the summer I like to eat something light, in the winter I need to feel I have eaten...

    Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like ice cream. I particularly like butter pecan flurries like up at Mr. G's on the corner of 4th and the highway here in Caney. But I really prefer homemade ice cream like my daughter makes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't have chips in the house for the same reason. Nacho Cheese Doritos or Tim's Cascade Chips are my downfall. I loved "Anne of Green Gables."

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!