Tuesday, October 04, 2022

Now, where was I?

Seems I've neglected blogging for a few days.  Nothing much going on around here, but usually I can at least make up something.  We had what was, for us, a busy weekend.  

Saturday afternoon we went to a birthday party for Cliff's older sister and had a lot of good barbecue done by her son, as well as several other dishes that made it a full meal.  The cake was good, too.  Sunday as soon as I got out of church, we went to Peculiar, Missouri, to visit one of Cliff's nephews.  He had built a shed he wanted Cliff to see.  His mom, our former sister-in-law, was there, and we all had a good visit, especially after his wife got home from her nursing job.  We really had a good time at both places, but like a typical introvert, I had dreaded going to both places... however, I lived through it and thrived!

We enjoyed the Chiefs on Sunday Night Football, since they won the game in grand style; they seem to have improved their offense this year. 

We are thinking about a road trip before long.  First we thought about going to Colorado for a three-day stay.  Then this morning I remembered the trip to Nashville that we were going to make when Covid hit and destroyed our plans.  Cliff, I think, would probably rather go to Colorado, but says all he wants to do is make me happy.  So I have to make up my mind before long.  Poor Gabe is going to think we don't love him anymore, taking him to Bed and Bones so often.  

Who knows, we may not go anyplace.  I've been known to change my mind at the drop of a hat these days.

Oh, we both went and got our covid boosters as well as the flu shot, so we're ready for the winter season in that regard... at least as ready as anyone can be.

3 comments:

  1. I got my flu shot yesterday and will get the covid booster on Friday or next week. Did you do Pfizer or Moderna? I had 3 Pfizer and 1 Moderna and am leaning Moderna. I want to be at top immunity for the holidays but especially for the new grandson coming at the end of November. I would vote Colorado but then I don't like country music so I have no interest in Nashville. I like mountains! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They gave us Pfizer. We have been to Colorado five or six times, and I thought maybe Nashville would be a change for us.

      Delete
  2. I’m gettin my two shots after I go see my sisters Sunday. I getting both at once. Tell us if you get a little sick.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!