Sunday, May 08, 2022

Sunday Stealing


1. Do you like your handwriting?  It's pretty sloppy using either hand.  But it's my handwriting, so I think it's fine.
2. Do you like roller coasters?  I was scared of them for the first thirty years or so of my life.  Then some neighbors talked me and my kids into going to Worlds of Fun in Kansas City.  They begged me to ride the roller coasters there, and I found I really liked them.  Not any more, though.  I had my fun on roller coasters in my thirties; that's enough for me.
3. Do you like scary movies?  Not the really scary ones.  I like the Shining.  I love Christine.  That's about as scared as I want to be!
4. Do you like shopping?  I used to like looking at the weekly grocery ads and finding bargains, but there are no bargains now, so that's over.  I really did used to like grocery shopping, because it was about the only time I got out of the house; now I don't care if I leave the house or not.  I've never liked shopping for clothes, purses, shoes, etc.  I don't care much about that stuff, and would just as soon be barefoot wearing jeans, shorts, and T-shirts.
5. Do you like to talk on the phone?  Hate it.  I don't mind anyone calling me if they need to, but I don't like to make small talk with someone on the phone.
6. Do you sleep with the lights on or off?  Off
7. Do you use headphones or earphones?  I wear glasses, so headphones and earphones hurt my ears.  And the kind that goes IN the ears won't stay put.  
8. Do you have tattoos?  Do you want any?  I have one on my left shoulder nobody sees, because it's covered by my clothes.  I got it ten years ago... click HERE if you want to see me getting it.  I'd like a ring tattoo on my finger, but since fingers are bony, it seems like it might be pretty painful.
9. Do you wear glasses?  Yes
10. What is your strangest talent?  Accidently hurting people's feelings.
11. Have you ever been in the hospital?  Yes.  Twice having my babies, and once for a knee replacement.  Oh, and once for a week when I was 7 or 8, but they never figured out why I was sick.  I just gradually got better and went home.
12. What color mostly dominates your wardrobe?  None.  I don't care what color clothes I wear.
13. What’s your most expensive piece of clothing?  Coats are the most expensive clothing article I buy, but they last a long time.
14. Have you ever had braces?  No, but I needed them.  We were poor.
15. Have you ever been on TV?  Nope.

 of clothing?

14. Have you ever had bra

8 comments:

  1. Happy Mother's Day, Donna! ~Andrea xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Shining is one of my favorite books (and movies--Kubrick was brilliant!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Grocery shopping is pretty much all the shopping I do these days, and even that becomes a drag.

    ReplyDelete
  4. "The Shining" terrified me. (the book) I couldn't sleep after reading it. I hate my handwriting but it's not a big deal.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stephen King can be pretty scary.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I do not like talking on the phone either. Roller coasters are in my past too. Loved your answers! Have a nice day!

    https://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't have any tattoos but as I was reading your answers, I did remember thinking that I would love to have permanent eye liner tattooed on. My sister said that she knows someone who had eyebrows tattooed and as they aged, the tattooed eyebrows stayed up high. That could be a problem hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  8. When i was younger, I was a real coupon/price comparison maven at the grocery store. I've lost my edge over the years.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!