I'm doing this from Sunday Stealing today.
1. What is the nearest book to you? Your Kindle does not count. My paperback One Year Bible, New Living Translation
2. When was the last time you took a "me" vacation? Back about fifteen to twenty years ago I took several. I had discovered a Christian chat room on AOL, and a lot of us wanted to meet in person. I went to Texas a couple of times, Kentucky, Arkansas, and Virginia. Also one of the Carolinas, I forgotten the town. I had never been on a commercial airplane before that.
3. How many telephone numbers do you have? One. And sometimes that's too many.
4. If you could fix one thing in the public school system, what is the one thing you would do immediately? Give the teachers a raise.
5. What's your favorite Olympic event? None.
6. Do you watch the Olympics? Only by accident.
7. Who is your favorite sports team player? I'm not into sports, but when Patrick Mahomes came along and the Chiefs finally had a great year and went to the Superbowl, I became a big Mahomes fan and a Chiefs fan. Whether that will last through the team's bad times, I don't know. I do like to watch the big three horse races, but usually don't know when they are; so I miss them. Oh, and once in a while I like to watch boxing. (See how I give more information than is asked for on almost every question?)
8. If you could travel in a spaceship to any planet, which planet would you like to visit and why? I have never quite fit in on this planet; I doubt I'd fit in somewhere else?
9. When was the last time you sat in a church? Two weeks ago. I went to a reunion last Sunday and didn't attend.
10. Are there any aspects of blogging that annoy you? I suppose the spam comments, but that doesn't happen very often.
11. Have you ever gone to a party and snooped in the medicine cabinet? Not that I remember.
12.Do you watch reality TV? No!!
13. How many people can you call who have known you since you were in school? I would have to get their numbers, but there are two. I went through high school with two cousins.
14. Who, when, and where was your first kiss? No comment.
15. You just got thrown out of your country. Where do you want to become a citizen? Canada; I don't like to get any further from my roots than I have to, and Mexico isn't safe.