Sunday, December 16, 2007

My grand-dog

We had our holiday dinner today (Thanksgiving/Christmas combined) with all family members who were able to make it. Granddaughter Amber brought her Mini-pin.

Cliff came in (from butchering pigs in his shop) to eat dinner, and Sophie went crazy smelling the meat on his Carharts. Please notice Sophie's little doggie-dress. (Oh brother!)

This is what people in my family do after having a huge family feast. That's my daughter on the left, and Sophie's mom (granddaughter Amber) vegging out on the couch.
Sophie is trying to see out a window where my dog, Sadie, is going nuts barking at neighbor dogs.

Although the doggie-dress is silly, I have to admit my grand-doggie is sorta cute.

2 comments:

  1. Hey, I can't be productive ALL the time. Actually, on Sunday, I can't be productive ANY of the time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Little Sophie is adorable! G won't let me 'dress up' Morgan, but she does wear little bandannas sometimes, and she has a little collar with bells she wears for Christmas Day.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!