Monday, December 17, 2007

Patrick's Saturday Six


1. If you could receive only the gift of food this Christmas, which single item would you choose? A good-quality fruitcake. I know, everybody's supposed to hate fruitcake. Not me!

2. Dessert. What’s the first food that just came to mind when you read that word? Pie

3. What do you eat more of when you’re trying to lose weight? fruits and veggies

4. Take the quiz: What holiday food are you?






You Are Mince Pie



Admit it, this isn't the first time that someone has called you "beefy"


5. When you were a kid, did you ever really leave food for Santa Claus? If so, what was the typical fare you placed near the tree for Jolly Ol’ St. Nick? I don't think I left food for Santa. My children did... usually cookies, I think.

6. Do you tend to eat more, less, or about the same at Christmas dinner than you do at Thanksgiving dinner? About the same (far too much!).


If you want to play along on this Saturday Six, be sure and leave a link to your entry over at Patrick's Place. Or, you can just leave your answers in his comment section.


4 comments:

  1. I must confess, I secretly like fruitcake, even though I won’t admit it in public ;-) I love the candied fruit, especially the cherries.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I had a lot of catching up to do on your posts this morning! I just love the one about your grandmother and the noodles! It was a lovely post about her and the nice memories it brings back for you when you make them. It took me back to my grandmother's kitchen when she was frying donuts in the big black pot on the stove. They probably had a ton and a half of fat in them but they sure did smell and taste good! I've never had one as good since!

    We love our John Dee*re too! Use it for everything around here. Love your little one, so cute, well if a tractor can be cute! lol!

    I passed on the hog killing post, I remember it back on the farm as a child and it scared me to death so probably would now too!

    My neice has two min-pins. They are wild and would bite your face off on a good day!!!! Glad your granddog is a good girl and doesn't do that foolishness! Love the dress! Maybe why that's why my neices are so mean, they want a dress! heehee!

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Fruitcake"!?!!! You just didn't say "fruitcake." I have one that I'm using as a door stop.

    http://organizeddoodles.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't like fruitcake but I do love me my date bars! xo

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!