Saturday, May 10, 2008

Random stuff

There are things in the woods that I'd never see if it weren't for hunting for mushrooms. And yes, I am still finding morels. Above, you'll see that the Sweet Williams' are really doing their thing.

Must be all the rain and cool temperatures making them thrive.

OK, you saw it here first: Almost every weekday after lunch, my dog and I watch "Law and Order" reruns... with our eyes closed. Cliff sneaked around and took this picture. Yes, Sadie is too big to be a lap dog. Please don't tell her, you'll hurt her feelings.

Happy Birthday to my first-born, my only son, Jim. Make it a good one, Son! Wish you were here shooting bull with your dad and your uncle.

3 comments:

  1. Looks like a perfect lap dog to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!

    Say Happy Birthday to Jim for me, please!

    Opps... sorry, did I wake you?

    Dream being in Law and Order is more fun than watching it, I guess.

    Happy Weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have Dobermans who are ALL lap dogs, so there is no thing as too big to be a lap dog.

    A client's dog, a Great Dane, is constantly trying to stuff herself on laps LOL. Now mathmatically speaking, there is just not enough square footage to accomdate her request, but it's fun to see her try.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!