Thursday, May 01, 2008

I rode today

I took my usual road to the river; saw a sign ahead, "road closed at RR crossing".

Oh, they're working on the track. Blue can step over that stuff.

He's thinking, "Something is different here."

The winter wheat is doing well.

But the rest of the river bottoms are barren; not a sign of any farmers working. It's time, too! Time to plant corn.

I'm not doing too well at reading everyone's blogs, what with making plans for our mobile home to arrive. I'll be back full force before you know it.

4 comments:

  1. Enjoy the planning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7:31 PM

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What did I miss??? Where are the farmers?
    Blessings,
    ~Toni~

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these pictures taken while riding!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!