Saturday, May 10, 2008

Patrick's Saturday Six


Here are this week’s “Saturday Six” questions. Either answer the questions in a comment at Patrick's Place, or put the answers in an entry on your journal…but either way, leave a link to your journal at Patrick's Place so that everyone else can visit! To be counted as “first to play,” you must be the first player to either answer the questions in a comment or to provide a complete link to the specific entry in your journal in which you answer the questions. A link to your journal in general cannot count. Enjoy!

1. How many days a week, on average, do you eat breakfast? Seven. I try to never skip breakfast.

2. If you eat a breakfast that involves actual cooking, what are most likely to prepare for yourself? Oatmeal

3. If you eat a breakfast that requires no cooking, what are you most likely to choose for yourself? Fiber one with banana, or Mini-spooners with banana.

4. Take the quiz: What Kind of Cereal Are You?



You Are Raisin Bran



You are the type of person who wants in all in life...

And to the surprise of some, you usually do have it all.

If something only serves one purpose, it's of no use to you.

While people may assume you are greedy, you really are just seeking balance.

Unsurprisingly, you want your breakfast to be both healthy and tasty.

Like with all things, you won't settle for anything but the best.


5. When you eat pancakes, how many do you typically place in a stack? I don't like my pancakes in a stack; I like one at a time.

6. How do you like your pancakes: with butter/margarine or without, and what flavor of syrup? With butter and maple-flavored syrup.

4 comments:

  1. I hate breakfast. But my Weight Watchers leader says I must learn to love it. Ugh! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, now I have to go make some pancakes for my breakfast! That sounds soooo good! It's mother's day, shouldn't someone be making them for me???? Poor Hubby, can't boil water. ha!
    I didn't know that Sweet William grew wild. I would have to be picking those for vases in the house.
    Love the picture of you and Sadie! That is just too cute! I like to 'rest my eyes' after lunch for a 'few' minutes too about every day! Sometimes those 'few' minutes can turn into an hour....
    Happy Birthday to your son!!!! Also Happy Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I eat breakfast everyday at work and with family on weekends.

    Hot coffee at home just before I leave for work or my brain doesn't kick-start to function.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous4:14 PM

    glad to hear ya missed the storms, or they missed you,
    loopymama

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!