Thursday, February 01, 2007

Finding new, interesting blogs

I've found the best way to find interesting blogs on the Net is to find one journal... just ONE... that you love, and visit the links to blogs he or she has listed on the sidebar.

One of my favorite jumping-off places is A Homesteading Neophyte: I have yet to find a bad blog in her list of links (yeah, I'm there too, which is a real honor). Find her HERE, scroll down, and stroll through her favorites on the right-hand side. Of course, many of her links are country-oriented, which may not be your cup of tea. But it certainly is mine!

I was led from there to My Journey to Simplicity, which took me to Hillbilly Housewife, which has lots of suggestions for saving money on your food bill. And check out Living On A Dime, while we're saving money.

Anyway. Homesteading Neophyte is taking me to some wonderful and useful places. And I appreciate that.

By the way, am I the only one having problems leaving comments on blogspot today? On most of them, if I click to leave a comment, I get this message:

"We're sorry, but we were unable to complete your request."


Oh wait, if comments aren't working here, you can't let me know, can you? Oh well.



3 comments:

  1. I am going to check out the site! I am always searching for new places to read.

    yep, blogger is definately being a pain today........ever since I awoke at 5:15 am.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! And that is one of the ways I found these site. The other was finding out who was linking to me. I have met some wonderful people this way.

    Barngoddess, come on over. :D

    Blogger has been a little odd lately. I was compaliaing about just this yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think Blogger is having trouble because of the journals that are still on old blogger. I deleted my old one and started a new blogger one on the new blogger. Gonna check out that site now.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!