Monday, February 05, 2007

typical of me

I did the previous entry quickly, without reading the rules thoroughly. I was supposed to list my seven favorite episodes of one individual TV show. It's no big deal; the purpose of these memes is really just to help us discover new blogs and people, so I'll leave it as it stands.

I could easily have named seven favorite episodes for either I Love Lucy or The Andy Griffith Show. In fact, it would have been easier than what I actually did.

But it does show you a particular flaw in my nature: I speed-read through something and then give the wrong response, simply because I didn't take the time to read carefully and thoroughly. I've done this with business letters, e-mails, and (many moons ago) with tests in schools.

Get used to it. At age 62, I doubt if I'm going to change.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous7:25 AM

    yep, it must be an age thing.. I do the same thing and we are the same age! LOL

    that's the one nice thing about our age... we can tell everyone to "get used to it" lol lol

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!