Saturday, December 16, 2006

My site meter.... WOW!

When I started this blog, I wanted some sort of hit counter, and went searching for a free one on the Internet; they're easy to come by, and I don't know how I ended up with the one on the right, which didn't show numbers at all, until I just found out I could choose a different style that does.

That thing amazes me.

Click on the site meter, and you can find out how many visitors this site has had in the last hour, or day. Not only that, but unless they're on AOL, it will tell you their approximate location, the time they visited, and how they got here. It will let you know if they clicked on any links here in my journal.

Incredible!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous8:07 AM

    This thing is pretty neat.. I kinda trip out because it had the name of my job on there but thats pretty cool to see where everyone is that is reading your journal.
    take care ;-)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!