Monday, December 18, 2006

My printer quit today

I think the dust here is the cause of my printer's demise. You'd have to see it to believe it. In summer, I blame the open windows, because we don't have air conditioning. But the dust is just as prevalent in wintertime. Go figure.

Anyhow, this is the second Canon S330 I've owned. Because the last one only made it for some 18 months, I got Circuit City's extended warranty on this one. But I don't know how long I've had it. If it's been over three years, I'll just have to get a new printer.

I hate that, because printer ink is relatively cheap for this model, and I don't think they make it any more.

So much for the few Christmas letters I was going to send. So much for the poem I wrote that I was going to send Iris Dement (it would likely have made her mad, anyhow).

Maybe God is trying to tell me something, and I wasn't supposed to send any Christmas letter this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!