Friday, December 29, 2006

Lotus pose?

We picked up the two granddaughters today, and as soon as we got them here, they went directly to the trampoline. I started dinner (the noonday meal) and heard Cliff laughing out loud in the living room.

"What's so funny?" I asked.

"The girls are sitting at opposite sides of the trampoline facing each other, in the lotus pose."

Looking out the window, I saw he was right.

Hmmm, I wondered what had prompted that. Who has been teaching my granddaughters about oriental religions and transcendental meditation?

I called them in to dinner, and asked, "Where did you guys learn about the lotus pose?"

"Don't you remember, Grandma? When we were at the hospital and Grandpa was visiting his cousin, you showed us?"

Oh. That.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!