Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Typical of me...

I decided last night to watch a DVD of the TV miniseries "The Shining" because it was made at the Stanley Hotel in Estes Park (where we recently visited) and was the version of which Steven King approved.  There were a couple of DVD's in their jackets laying on top of the DVD player (yes, I'm a clutterbug), and when I moved them, there was my Nook.  
I'm undecided about whether to call and get it re-activated, since I always use the Nook App on my Ipad instead of the actual Nook device.
I still don't understand why I kept getting the message that my book was on a different page on another device, since nobody was using it.  Oh well.  Things that make you go "hmmm".  

3 comments:

  1. Glad you found your nook. At least now you won't have to wonder who is using it or where it is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm hopelessly behind the times. I don't know what a Nook is, let alone an Ipad.
    I'm still trying to figure out the Dewey Decimal System at the library.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If I can't find something, for a few minutes, hours, days or even weeks, I find if I write about it or even just talk about it, someone or I will find it shortly afterwards. I have talked about this with others, and have had people agree wholeheartedly that for some odd reason, it works.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!