Friday, April 10, 2009

Stimulus checks

Every day when I check my stat counter, I find that several people arrived at my blog after typing in words like this: "stimulus check for social security 2009".

That's because I did an entry about that some time back.

If you arrived here wanting to know about your stimulus check, you'll find the latest information HERE. Looks like our checks for $250 will arrive in mid-May, my fellow senior citizens.

In my case, there's a drawback: The amount of stimulus dollars added to Cliff's paycheck every week is based on the two of us because we file jointly, so I get stimulated twice. Which will affect our tax refund next year. Not that I think $250 will make all that much difference.

There's your information, Googlers! Ya'll come back now, you hear?

Oh, and a hearty welcome to the dozens of folks who visited after typing into Google words about "tulips freezing", too. My tulips survived quite nicely after being subjected to temperatures in the lower twenties three different times.

On another note: I'm planting my potatoes on Good Friday as planned. In the mud. I knew this rain was coming, so I made the row two days ago. Do I think it matters when I plant them? Nope. I'm just having fun with my dad's old tradition.

1 comment:

  1. My post titled 'Sewing Room Makeover' gets the most hits of anything I have ever written. Go figure!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!