Sunday, March 18, 2007
The Sunday Seven
THIS WEEK'S QUESTION:
Name the last seven specific items that you purchased at the grocery store.
Either answer the question in a comment at Patrick's Weekender, or answer it in your journal and include the link in a comment at Patrick's Weekender. (To be considered "first to play," a link must be to the specific entry in which you answered the question.)
1. bananas. We always buy them, every week. Cliff and I mix them in our daily oatmeal, and the granddaughters love them as snacks.
2. ground beef . I was making chili, after all.
3. half-and-half... for the potato soup I planned to make for my daughter.
4. golden delicious apples... for the apple pie my daughter requested for her birthday dinner.
5. Caffeine free Diet Coke, because it was on sale and that's what Cliff drinks.
6. ice cream... for the apple pie I was going to bake.
7. Mini-spooners and some other Malt-O-Meal cheapo chocolate-flavored cereal the granddaughters like.
Hey Patrick, this was easy. You could have asked for 50 items and I'd have been able to do it.