1. How often do you clip coupons from the newspaper or mail inserts? I'd say, on average, I use about four coupons a month these days.
2. You buy something that contains a mail-in rebate: how likely are you to take the time to fill out and mail the application (with appropriate receipts) to actually get the rebate mailed to you? You bet your sweet bippie I'll send those in! They usually amount to a substantial amount of money.
3. How many credit cards do you have right now that have a zero balance? I don't want to talk about it. Ask me in a month.
4. Take the quiz: Are you good with money?
You Are Bad With Money
You're probably constantly broke - or you will be soon.
You spend like there's no tomorrow, and for you, tomorrow is looking pretty grim.
Put off some purchases, get out of debt, and stop living above your means.
You could be rich someday - but you need money to make money.
5. What is the most expensive thing you purchased in the last week? A Jersey heifer
6. On a scale of one to ten, with ten meaning that it was something you needed badly and urgently, how much did you really need this particular item? Emotionally, I needed this item. On a practical basis, I didn't need it at all.