Saturday, March 31, 2007
Here are this week's "Saturday Six" questions. Either answer the questions in a comment at Patrick's Weekender, or put the answers in an entry on your journal...but either way, leave a link to your journal at Patrick's so that everyone else can visit! To be counted as "first to play," you must be the first player to either answer the questions in a comment or to provide a complete link to the specific entry in your journal in which you answer the questions. A link to your journal in general cannot count. Enjoy!
1. PC or Mac? (You must choose one or the other.) I've never even been near a Mac, so PC, of course.
2. How much do you like one over the other, and what's the main reason? PC. I like familiar things, and I hate change.
3. What would be easier to do without for a week: your cell phone, your television, or your computer? It's simple to answer this one. I'd do without food for a week before willingly doing without my computer! Easiest to give up would be my cell phone; I rarely use it.
4. Take the quiz: Are You a Computer Geek?
5. What things do you feel more addicted to than your computer? Absolutely nothing. My computer addiction exceeds all others.
6. If your computer has to go in for service and you're without it for a week, and you have the chance to log on at a different computer, which are you most likely to do first: check news headlines, check email, or update your blog? Hmmm, it's pretty much a tossup between email and updating my blog. I can get the news anywhere.