Sunday, March 11, 2007
Patrick's Saturday Six
Here are this week's "Saturday Six" questions. Either answer the questions in a comment at Patrick's Weekender, or put the answers in an entry on your journal...but either way, leave a link to your journal at Patrick's, so that everyone else can visit! To be counted as "first to play," you must be the first player to either answer the questions in a comment or to provide a complete link to the specific entry in your journal in which you answer the questions. A link to your journal in general cannot count. Enjoy!
1. What's the craziest thing you can imagine yourself actually doing? Hiking down into the Grand Canyon. Hey, with knees like mine, that's plenty crazy!
2. What sport or pastime do you think someone would almost have to be crazy to attempt? Skydiving or bungee-jumping.
3. How likely would you be to do that? No way would I do it!
4. Take the quiz: How insane are you? "You are 20% insane. you are completely normal." Yeah, right. Whatever.
5. On a scale of 1 to 10, with 10 being the most stupid, how stupid would you rate that quiz? 9, but only because I have seen stupider ones in my time.
6. What do you really use your computer for? Surfing; finding both useful and useless information; buying stuff from Ebay, Circuit City, and other sources; paying some bills; keeping my checkbook balanced; sharing my life through my blogs and journals; and reading blogs. Dang, no wonder I go nuts if my computer or Internet connection isn't working!