Monday, May 13, 2024

Mothers Day

I am putting my daughter's Mothers Day greeting from Facebook in my blog so I'll have it in the future.  It was better than any card she could have sent.  She probably stole the picture from my blog, or from Facebook.  


Rachel Fierro is with Donna M. Wood.  

Happy Mother's Day to this pajama-gardening, chicken-carrying, song writing, cow-loving Kitchen Magician. I love you!

            
For some reason, the next comments refuse to be the same size as the first ones.  Oh well, most people know how to make the words larger if they can't read them.  There were other comments, but I really liked all of these.  Any time Cliff gets a chance to comment on my beauty and greatness (ha!) he lets people know how amazing I am.




2 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:44 AM

    Best part is all those things are very true! Galla Creek

    ReplyDelete
  2. No matter how much you write about how "weird" and "awkward" you are, it's very obvious that you are loved and respected. What a wonderful tribute from your daughter!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!