Monday, July 23, 2012

At my house...

Granddaughter Lyndsay, age 12, and her mother, my daughter-in-law, Deb.  They arrived Sunday evening.  We had not seen them since Thanksgiving.  


Today our son and his son are comparing guns.  Arick's girl friend, Heather, is watching.


Titan isn't interested in guns.  


In other news, the vet came today and preg-checked our three lady cows.  All of them are definitely with calf, so we are very happy; the Hereford is the first one due, in mid-September.  The vet also gave them various shots.  
And now, back to our usual programming.

6 comments:

  1. I'd say it's an exciting and happy day there at your house. Great news on the upcoming calves and so glad your son and family made it there safely. Have a great visit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know you will enjoy having your family home with yall! Your home is so pretty!Going to be a lot of beef coming !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like Titan was enjoying himself and not wondering about all that silly human stuff.

    I wish I could sleep on the floor like that and look half that comfy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know you are enjoying your company. I hope all these calves will be heifers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Titan did look very happy lounging around. LOL Congrats on all your cows being pregnant. Looks like a nice family gathering. ENJOY your company. take care.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Is this your Georgia family? You would think that between the two states that we both have family in, we could meet up some day.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!