Sunday, July 22, 2012

Facebook fun with the usual photographer

I posted a picture on the previous entry of Cliff asleep on the couch.  I might have known David Remley would do something with this picture.  


He took Cliff off the couch and put him on the beach.  Here are the comments that were left on the picture on Facebook:

That last comment by David concerns the area of Kansas City where he lives; he isn't that far from the drive-by shootings that occur in the big city, and Cliff is scared of the dangers of metropolitan areas.

And then my daughter, Rachel, got creative:  


Don't ever say our daughter has no sense of humor.  The Russian mentioned in the article, of course, is Meesha.  I have often wondered if there is some secret meaning to the name he uses, since I don't think it is his given name.  I wonder if we are calling him "stud" in Russian.  Hey, it could happen, and wouldn't that be embarrassing?  Who would know?

13 comments:

  1. Three hours and 10 minutes until the newspaper article is incorrect.... I might live...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved the photoshopped pic, and I REALLY loved Rachel's newspaper article. Very funny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fun you're having!! Love the photo and the article. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like everybody is having fun. I can wait to hear Cliff's reaction.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE it. LOVE it all. Made my day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very funny. Well done too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Y'all are having too much fun. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Meesha or Mischa is short for Michael or Mikhail and depending on where you are from it means "Little Bear" or it's an expletive used for a cheap prostitute.

    Or so the internet tells me.

    But there are the dangers of falling asleep around someone with a camera.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fun post -- got a good laugh even in this heat. What talented people to create all this humor. MGW

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm gonna go with "Cheap Hooker."

    ReplyDelete
  12. I read you are planting fall garden, I am going to plant turnips, mustard and green beans the first Of august. hope springs eternal!
    I agree with cliff sleep is the way to go in this hot weather.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!